Wednesday, November 9, 2011

...Pics of Parker...

Parker is now able to climb the tree himself. Sometimes he still needs my help getting out of the tree, but for the most part he does it on his own.
They put in this beautiful rock display with a water fountain. The water comes out of the pot that Parker is putting the rock in. (There are several small rocks in there and he feels the need to add to them.) A couple of weeks ago I said, "Parker, isn't that so pretty?" "It's kind of green." It is. He's so matter of fact. I just had to laugh.
Our Little (or maybe it should technically be BIG) Cowboy:
Parker sometimes bathes in my bathtub. I was getting in the bath last night to take my bath and this is what I found....
I couldn't help but laugh. And take a picture. There's always some surprise around here.
Love this sweet boy.

No comments: