Monday, October 26, 2009

A&M + Tricycle = Coolness

One of my mom's friends', Brenda, gave Parker an A&M tricycle before he was born.
Every time I hear from Brenda, she asks if Parker is riding that tricycle yet.
Well Brenda, he is!!!
Sorta.
Yesterday morning I had to go in the garage for something and Parker went with me. He saw the tricycle and started playing with it. I picked him up to bring him back inside and he wouldn't let go of it. I had to bring the tricycle inside. I pushed Parker around the house on the tricycle. I thought that one push around the whole house would be sufficient. I was wrong. After a couple of pushes around the house, I had to finish getting ready. Parker played with his tricycle until he had to get ready and left for church. It's still in our living room.
Needless to say, he loves his A&M Tricycle!!
I'm not sure if it's the tricycle that he loves or the fact that it's A&M!?!?!? :)






1 comment:

brendaswhite said...

That's my boy! Cannot wait til he can actually ride it - fun times ahead!!