Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First Day of Summer '12

Today is our first official day of summer!!  School wrapped up for the boys last Thursday but Monday & Tuesday this week were work days for me.  I love, love, love my job and both boys love, love, love Sonshine School but we also love, love, love summer time!
This morning we met some of our friends from Sonshine School at the pool on Rock Prairie Road.   We had a blast.  It was during Cooper's nap time so he didn't stay in the water for long- he fell asleep in his stroller.  Parker played hard with Braylon, Vivie and Aubrey.  I am so mad at myself- I had my camera and didn't use it!!
We got home, ate lunch and were all asleep before 1:00!! I can't remember the last time that has happened!
Yahoo for summertime!!!
Here's to many more days at the pool!

*And YES I am sure to lather us all up in sunscreen.  You can ask anyone who saw us at the pool.  It was my kids who had the sunblock caked on! :)

No comments: