Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Granny!


Today we celebrated Granny's birthday at my Dad's house. Every Story gathering we have a washers tournament. Here Cooper and Gran are enjoying the outdoors. We had a great time celebrating. Such a nice way to spend our Saturday- all together celebrating a wonderful lady.
Granny,
You mean the world to me. I love that my whole life people say I look just like you. You are very pretty and I hope I continue to look like you as I grow older.
I know 2012 has been hard on all of us, especially you. Take comfort in knowing that Gramps celebrated your birthday in heaven today. I'm sure he and the rest of our family who is up there had a washers tournament in your honor. I'm betting that he and Uncle Charles teamed up and cheated to win. And they probably have gold washers, hats and nice shirts to sport around.
We love you lots Granny and are so blessed to have you as our Granny.
We love you- more than you know!
Caleb, Ash, Parker and Cooper

No comments: