Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Mirthday, Cooper!

It's crazy to think how quick the past 3 months have flown by.
Seriously.
It's also crazy to think how much Cooper has grown.
Everyone who sees him comments something along the lines of, "Wow. He's gotten so big. Wow."
Yep.
In the past couple of weeks Cooper has also started "talking." It's so cute- it's like he is carrying on a conversation.
He also LOVES his big brother. Parker talks to Cooper and Cooper just laughs and listens. It's so sweet.
He's doing great at Sonshine School. I wear him in my Moby Wrap part of the day. The other time he sleeps in a swing and plays (sits) in the exercauser. We weighed him at school and he's 14 lbs. I'm curious to see how much he weighs at his 4 month doctors appointment.
Cooper is sleeping pretty good at night too. Usually he goes from 8 pm- 4 or 5 am. Love that!
He eats anywhere between 4-6 ounces of formula. He takes exclusively the bottle now. His reflux seems to be doing better. Earlier this week he was spitting up a lot, but we realized that he was over eating.
Caleb still says he looks like me. I still say he looks so much like Granny. (I know, I know. I look like Granny.) Not gonna lie. I enjoy having a baby who looks like me. ;)

No comments: